About John Turco
Over $1.3 billion in sales since 1992 - and we're just warming up!
John Turco is one of the top agents in the nation, selling over $1.2 billion in sales since 1992. His sales in 2017 earned him the prestigious Platinum Club award, representing top 1% in William Raveis Real Estate. Prior to joining William Raveis, John ranked in the top 0.1% of over 65,000 BHHS sales associates nationwide for the past thirteen consecutive years. John had the distinguished honor of being named the number ten agent in the entire BHHS network nationwide for 2014
Beginning his business education on the streets of Madison Avenue in New York City, John as applied that early foundation into his 30-year real estate career. His unique sales style, in combination with his awareness to the value of luxury real estate – both as an investment and as a lifestyle – makes him a unique force in the industry. An innovative and aggressive marketing plan, together with the industry leading marketing and technology resources available through William Raveis Real Estate, create the advantage for John’s continued success.’
Since joining William Raveis Real Estate in 2016, The Turco Group has received numerous office, state and company-wide accolades.
- Office-wide they have been awarded Top Team for Closed Units and Production in 2017.
- State-wide they hav ebeen awarded Top Listing Team and #2 Team in Closed Volume in 2017.
- Company-wide The Turco Group has been awarded Chairman’s Elite Club in 2016, an agent must achieve a sales volume of $10 million or more. In 2017, they also joined the William Raveis Platinum Club, which represents the top 1% in the company. They were also a top 25 team for Sales Volume in 2017.
- #1 Agent for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- #2 Agent for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- #1 Agent in the United States with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Division 1996 & 1997, Rookie of the Year in 1992
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 “Prestigious PREA 100” putting John Turco in the Top 100 Sales Professionals in the Entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
- BHHS 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award Making John Turco the Top Realtor, Ranking 1st in Sales for the Company
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty Elite Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 placing John Turco in the top 1/4 of 1% of all Realtors nationwide
- #10 Agent out of the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network of 54,000 REALTROS, 2014.
Designations: CDS, CMS, Fine Home Specialist
Hometown: Bergen County, New Jersey
Specialties: Exquisite Fine Homes, Estates
Interests: Golf, Tennis, Investments, Church Volunteer Work